Less than a week left until I live for California, thank the Lord. I seriously need a vacation and some get away time before school starts. I see this trip not only to meet tons of new people and chill with my "iFriends", but to do a little finding myself as well.
However, there is one thing that is on my mind. I always over analyze, worry, and think too much. After 1+ year, I am given the opportunity to actually meet people I have met online; but when meeting them, how do I react? Does the greeting come natural as if you've been friends with each other all along? Does it start from the beginning as if we're meeting each other for the first time? I don't know. And my biggest concern is that I worry people I meet might not think I am "funny" or act like how I act in my videos.
I guess it's normal for me to react like this considering I have never met my friends face to face. Mmmm.
Oh yeah, I came across this new band. Is this the "thing" now in Korea? Girl and boy pop groups? They are called 4Minute, the song is called Hot Issue. Frankly, they remind me of 2NE1, but 2NE1 is a bit more"ghetto".
A little advice ... well actually not really. Just a little something UK Natalie who went to Cali and visited everyone, told me before I went to Australia.
ReplyDeleteShe said, you will most VERY likely find that everyone is almost exactly like how they are in their videos.
She said Leo was just as cute/adorable.
Ryan was just as quick and witty.
Christian was just as flaky.
And I definitely found that Ralphie was just like how I expected.
He rambles on sometimes and doesn't realise - hence his 7 minute long videos ahaha.
And Sophie was this school girl and always busy doing SOMETHING sporty.
I'm sure when you get to Cali Simon, it's all gonna just fall in place naturally. The friendship is already there.
And DAYMN they do remind ya of 2NE1 eh???
everything'll come natural =]. i miss youtube and its gatherings.
ReplyDelete