Oct 5, 2009

Camping? HAHA

Track: Metric - Collect call

I change my layout way too often; this time I just made it super simple.

How are people doing these days? I feel so out of touch with my internet social life. I haven't been on aim, blogged, or made a vidjeo in a while. Matter of fact, it's actually nice getting away from all those things because it makes you realize the world doesn't end when you don't check your latest youtube subscription feed.

School has been going pretty well. In my design class we are actually designing our "first" major project piece. We have to have everything done, printed, and mounted by Thursday; then I think they are going to display it at some event (since we had to design around the word "justice"). Man, just getting to the designing part was harder than I thought. My preconceived notion of design was "oh hey let me just make something really pretty." boy was I wrong. It's like a completely new world. There are so many steps of thinking, asking questions, different approaches, etc before getting to the actual end product. With all that said, I really enjoy it.

Besides school and homework, I've been finally going to church here. On Friday nights I have been going to this meeting of college groups where they worship/ have service/ and bible study. Just being at church and worshiping felt so refreshing and good. And I've met tons of new people. Hooray for not being antisocial. Our bible study group is actually going camping this weekend in which I actually might go.

Me+ wildness = ???

HAHA.

PS - I still haven't heard back from the Apple people.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the whole meeting new peeps thing. I was kinda concerned because you seemed down lately? nice to hear from you all cheery cheery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, being in the land of commies and no internet has forced me to like NEVER be able to check Youtube and stuff, and I am doing just fine.
    I should make a video at SOME point during the year though I guess lol.

    I feel out of touch with my internet social life too but screw that when YOU'RE IN TOUCH with your church life!

    So happy to hear that.

    And so happy to receive a Facebook message from you today :)

    Every christian is made to go on some camp at some point in their young life ... I hated them all LOL.

    ReplyDelete