I began thinking of different things associated with justice and decided to go on the environmental justice route. I had to narrow my thoughts down and focused on air pollution. This made me think of United States and how much CO2 it emits into the air. Then I did a bit of research and found that China produces the world's most CO2 emission at 22% while United States came in second with 20%.

I focused on the shape of the world while incorporating the shape of a factory/ smoke stack at the top polluting the air with smoke. To make things more interesting, I made China and US the biggest and in red to draw attention to that they are the leaders in air pollution. To finish off the touch I added the drips as if the earth is melting due to pollution and global warming. There are also grid lines like longitude and latitude but you can't see it from here.
I hope you guys could understand the context without be explaining things to you.
Now I'm off to my painting class.
Granted i looked at it for 2 seconds then immediately began reading, I knew that the middle piece was about air pollution. If grid lines were visible on here it'd be more obvious
ReplyDeletebut great job, it's pretttty cool. the one on the right not so much my taste haha
that's fair awesome!! liking it a lot :)
ReplyDeleteThats REALLY clever.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm sorry that I'm currently adding to China's pollution by taking taxis and going on buses lol.
I love the melting part the most I think. And yes the gridlines thing is also really cool.
Thanks guys!
ReplyDelete