Dec 10, 2009

Frozen Yogurt

Frozen yogurt is a rare commodity where I live; I don't even think there is one but the place I went to today.

It's no biggie for some people like in California or New York as this is the new craze (has been for awhile) and is on every street corner like Starbucks. The first frozen yogurt I had was when I was in California, it was at Yogurtland; I thought I was in a magical place far far away.



I've found out about this place through pictures on my friends facebook (like Garbo said- it's not stalking if it's on facebook). Then I googled the name and found that it was like 15 minutes away. Since I was headed that way today I decided to stop by and try some.

My first impression of the place was good. The furniture seemed modern and had cool mosaic tiles around the yogurt dispensers, but that was about it, I didn't know the real deal until I tried the favors. So the man gave us sample cups so we can try before getting them. I stood in front of the machine looking for regular tart (as what they have at Yogurtland) only to be confused by these gross flavors. I just randomly picked vanilla and walked over to the toppings; they had a whole section dedicated to candy and a tiny little stand for fruits- fruits is the best part!

Overall I was disappointed. My heart will always be with Yogurtland.

Oh the brighter note, I finished finals yesterday.

3 comments:

  1. Wait... but please tell me you have atleast had some

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you ever come here you should check out this soft-serve yoghurt place called igloo zoo :D not a huge variety to pick from but sooo worth it on a hot day

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can take me there if I ever visit AUS Sophie haha

    ReplyDelete