So when I was at school, away from my family, I had no idea this whole situation with my dad and church was going on. Quiet frankly I still don't know much of the details because my mom didn't tell me. All I know is that my parents don't go to church on Sunday's anymore due to some church members and the pastor. I now understand why non-Christians' view on church is so negative. You would think the people at church are those ones that are the friendliest, loving, and caring people but no, more than half of them are just there to socialize and gossip, I feel like it's more apparent in Korean churches.
Any who, the whole ordeal made me worry for my dad. Just ever since he stopped going to church, he has been under a lot of stress over business and his health also seems affected by it.
So my prayer request is just let God speak through him and give him understanding that attending church/ worshiping is the foundation for a successful business, stress free, and good health. I just want him to go back to church and be happy.
Prayer is such a small thing, yet it so powerful.
Thanks guys.
This was very touching Simon.
ReplyDeleteI'll do my best to remember your father, your mum, you and your church in my prayers.
<3
Thanks Garbo <3
ReplyDelete