Wednesday was my birthday and as much as I wanted to do something at night, I didn't. First of all I had a night class that night. It was a 3 hour studio class and of course the days we usually don't do anything in there, the teacher has something for us to do on that day... I didn't get out until 10PM and by then I was so tired that I just wanted to go home and sleep.
I guess you can say I'm not much of a party-er. Everyone's been asking how old are you turning? As soon as I say 21 they say "ohh I know what you're doing tonight!"... As much as people enjoy going to the club, partying, etc I'm just not the type to do that. My definition of fun would be something chill and relaxing. My friends surprised my Thursday night and brought this huge pizza over; we baked it, ate, talked, went to a coffee shop and had some boba. Nice and chill.
To be honest I've never had alcohol (or at least consumed a large about) minus a little taste of beer and champagne. Is that weird? That's probably out of the norm considering I go to one of top party schools. Does that make me feminine? Ha. I've never been interested those things I suppose, especially getting hung over and spending the night beside the toilet puking... not my ideal thing.
But yeah, that was just my birthday. I haven't gotten and gifts, which I'm pretty all right about. There really isn't anything I need right now, and my sister said that she would get me something when she comes back home around next month. I think I'm going to ask for a film camera, I want a 120 film camera. Or more polaroid films, but those are so expensive for so little since they don't make films anymore.
AND OH MY GOD PASSION PIT IS COMING TO MY SCHOOL TO PERFORM. AKSHAJSHDGAJSD!!!
Along with Asher Roth (not my type of music) and Flogging Molly (some country band). But yeah I'm super excited! I'm going to try to go, it's $15 I think and on April 30th, the last day of classes. I've heard people talk on campus about it and said that why and how the heck are Passion Pit and were opposed to them performing because they don't know them and they are too "underground" blah blah blah.
Drinking only feels good in people's minds I think - that's why they do it.
ReplyDeleteSame about social-smoking.
I don't like either.
Those are the kinda nights I like.
Chill outs. Movie, pizza.
But just you wait my friend, you DO have a present coming from Garphie ;)
The reason why you haven't got it yet is because Chairman Mao has also banned people in China sending happiness to others.
Basically, the present is something the post office won't let me send so Ralph has to take it back to Australia and send it there =) Just hang on my friend!!!
kinda forgot it's legal at 21 over there...which is weird cos i've got half a year til it's legal for me here :P
ReplyDeletebut yes happy birthday again!
i don't drink either.
ReplyDeletebut cheers!