Mar 9, 2010

Re-post: Help!

I'm reposting this deleted post; I thought no one was interested so I took it down. But Stephen wanted to give it a go so I'll repost it. Let know me know if you want to still participate. kthnx.

Okay there's this student competition next week that I want to enter at my school. I want to create a book documenting everything I do throughout the week: document the date, a little description of the photo, and the location. Then I want to juxtapose my photos with the collaborative partner's photo to create an interesting juxtaposition/composition.I was inspired by these people. http://www.3191ayearofmornings.com/ feel free to look around to get a sense of my idea.
So pretty much you would be photographing 24/7 any chance you get- doing interesting things/doing boring things/ anything!

Instructions:
-START NOW- We don't have much time left!
-Carry a camera with you at all times.
(You don't need a dslr or anything, a point and shoot is just fine. Just make sure the photos are on the highest setting though)
-Snap whatever you think it is interesting.
-Document the date.
-Do not edit the photos. No color correction or resizing is needed.
-Make sure the photos are highest/high quality!
-Email whatever you shot that day at the end of that day to thisistosimon@gmail.com (including the date, little discription, and your location ie-Tokyo, Japan) You will repeat this process at the end of each day you shot your photos; I am collecting the photos at the end of each day so it will be more organized.
-When emailing, use the title/subject "Photo project- DAY 1/2/3/4/5 etc"-Be sure to include your name
-The end date to this project will be anywhere between Friday-Saturday, I haven't made up my mind yet. I hope the instructions were clear. If you have any questions, email me at thisistosimon@gmail.com Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. ohhh my god, totally doing this! just made a goal today that i would carry a camera with me all day to capture every single freakin moment of year 12 so i might as well share it LOL

    ReplyDelete