Jun 5, 2010

You better sound great live

Yesterday I went on a little mini road trip (2hr drive) to see Kina Grannis perform; a friend of mine and I went together so it wouldn’t be awkward going by myself. I’m pretty sure if you’re familiar with youtube you know who she is. Don’t get me wrong I’m not a die-hard Kina fan… I just bought her latest cd and really enjoyed it so I thought to see her irl.



There are two category of concerts/performing: 1. Artists who sound nothing like their album or produced songs and suck live 2. Artists who sound exactly the same as their produced song or/and even better

Kina was in the #2 category, she’s so friendly to her supporters and always has a smile on her face. I definitely have a new found respect for her considering she’s doing this all by herself, without any big label record company helping her.

More to update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment