Aug 17, 2010

dc and nyc

It's been about a week since I came back from my trip to Washington DC and I miss it already; I think I'm one of those people who get emotionally attached to a local, even if I had bad experiences in it.

But yeah, the trip was adventurous, we even went to New York City for a day and let me just say you can not see the whole city in just one day. We spent most of our time walking around visiting famous shops like the candy store, toy store, etc. My favorite visit was to the Museum of Modern Art- GOD I LOVE THAT PLACE END OF STORY. Going into the city I didn't have any expectations, whether good or bad and I think thats how you should think before visiting anywhere; however I expected the subway to be not as bad as people say they are... let me just say its exactly what people say- smelly, crowded, and dirty ha!

honk at me

one two three

these jeans

It was a perfect little vacation before school starts tomorrow. Oh and I also moved into a different apartment because the one I was in previous was too expensive, now I'm in a little dingy studio that is quite cozy. I'll upload photos of it later.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos :D Really nice feel to them.

    Gosh I really wish I was still going to NY.
    I might do a super impulse trip anyway just to SPITE my friend lol.

    ReplyDelete