Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Kate Nash - Merry Happy
The Boxer Rebellion - Evacuate
Kina Grannis - Message From Your Heart
Epik High - Love love love
At Last - Dedication
Death Cab for Cutie - I will follow you into the dark
Garrison Starr - Beautiful in Los Angeles
Metric - Collect call
CSS - Music is my hot hot sex
Dido - Thank you
I have a lot of music on my ipod that I'm ashamed of.
Foo Fighters - The Best Of You
ReplyDeletePussycat Dolls - Beep remix
DJ Earworm - United State of Pop 2009
Jennifer Lopez - All I Have
Michael Jackson - You Rock My World
Rihanna - If It's Loving That You Want
Lifehouse - Everything
Usher - You Got It Bad
Passion Pit - Let Your Love Grow
DJ Earworm - Like OMG, Baby (Summertime Mashup)
Hmm .. not bad.
Surprised none of my Daft Punks or Owl Citys got in there.