Sep 10, 2008

no apology needed

So lately all I've been listening to is Tatum Jones. They are an amazing group and their music is very relaxing.

Any who, lately I've been noticing that I apologize way too much. Mostly to things that does not even need an apology. For example, making too much noise, not talking loud enough, not doing things correctly, etc. Seriously I think I'm way too nice. But maybe Wong Fu is right, Nice is never out of style.

Ugh, my stomach hurts. I need to go poop; it's probably diarrhea. Okay that was TMI.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!
    THe poop details - Oh simon you slay me.
    You need to watch Tyler Oakley's POOPIE video if you haven't seen it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ralphie:
    Yeah brotha!

    Garbo:
    LOL. i've seen that one. i actually read the list of different types of poop before he made that video.
    ugh okay why are we talking about poop again? next topic... HAHA

    ReplyDelete