Oct 1, 2008

paranoid much?

I am seriously paranoid sometimes about this blogger. I wanted to get away from the whole youtube and privately blog with a couple of friends.
I'm sure there are some people reading this that I don't know (which is the mere purpose of blogs right?).

Idk, I am very paranoid.

Other than that, I am pretty much starving. Its 12:37am and everything is closed. Plus I have to wake up early tomorrow for my class. This is the time where a kitchen would really come in handy. I guess I'll go to bed on an empty stomach. Poor roommate, he has to listen to my growling while I'm sleeping. Oh well, does this face (-_-) look like I care? I thought so.

4 comments:

  1. mm i know what you mean about paranoia coz i know my blog gets a lot of hits...but i don't know who's reading, therefore i dunno how much i can say without getting stalked or something haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you privating?
    i saw a post that said you were..but then it's deleted now?
    muy confused.

    btw..i'm the anonymous stalker.
    har har har

    ReplyDelete
  3. soph:
    thats why i think about privating! haha

    judy:
    nah, i posted it- then deleted it because i changed my mind. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always get paranoid with the internet.. Gah, I need to delete my MySpace!

    ReplyDelete