Oct 10, 2008

Awkward encounter

Since I was back home for fall break, I decided to shop around for things I needed. Then as I went to each destination, I at least saw someone I knew back from high school. Oh dear. It is amazing how much people change in 2 years. And whenever you bump into them, it is very awkward.

This one girl that I saw was a bit fluffy back in high school. Now when I saw her, she was slim and had piercing all over her face. She said hey as if she was greeting a customer. I knew her and I'm sure she knew me. But it was awkward so I just said hello as a regular customer and left.

Then I saw this other girl that I haven't seen since high school. All she did was get fat. Poor thing.

But just overall, it's stupid when people see you and know you, but they don't say hey; or they even act like they don't know you. Come on, we're not in high school. That's pretty pathetic.

1 comment:

  1. lol that happened to me the other day as well, i was just about to say hi to a friend i recognised and she looked away....awkwaard

    ReplyDelete