So I was hanging out with a couple of friends tonight and man, talk about awkward. I seriously don't understand why they have to show their love/affection to each other in public. Is it the because they like getting attention and stares at people when they "cuddle" or "hug"? Pfft. Nobody wants to see you grabbing circular body parts, tongues having sword fights, nor poking or tickling. Get a room.
Yeah, but as I was saying... I was with my friends (which happen to be two couples) all tonight. They were showing WAY too much PDA in front of me. (PDA = public display of affection)
i sometimes wonder if im showing too much PDA
ReplyDelete...towards my shoes
eww i know what you mean.
ReplyDeletethats so gross.
it makes me gag.
Deng, I don't kick it with couples; however, it is kind of "Whoa, WTH?" when I see couples just suck face with other people around them.
ReplyDeletesoph:
ReplyDeleteHAHA. i feel ya!
ralphie:
LOL turducken??
judy:
i know huh? people need to learn to control themselves
marc:
haha i shouldnt either next time. LOL sucking on their faces. ughhhh