It's 3am and I'm still up doing homework. So in one of my art class, we are required to have a sketch book and have it filled up by the end of the semester. Well the semester ends in less then 1 month and I'm not even halfway through that book. So recently I've been frantically trying to fill that junk up.
On the other note, I've decided to blog everyday in April. I know this failed in the past where I said I would blog everyday in the month of December, I was lazy give me a break. I'm motivated this time. So get ready to hear me complain 31 days haha.
By the way, I was so tempted to sign up for tumblr or whatever the heck that is. The new, hip blog site I suppose. My willpower was strong enough not to give in. I don't think I will leave blogger anytime soon.
ahaha good luck :P i used to blog every day, but i ran out of things to say LOL
ReplyDeleteblogger ftw!
I know, it's going to be so hard =/
ReplyDelete