Dec 16, 2009

Good ol' fashion film

I was looking back at my very few collection of fisheye photos I took a year ago. I definitely did not use the camera as much as I'd liked to (I blame school).

Summer 2008.

After looking around online to buy some film for it, I realized that I miss film photography. I took a photo class last year and loved every time minute of it, from the developing our own negative to spending hours in the dark room to get that perfect print. This was only b&w photo of course.

Since doing a little research, I want to work more with lomography and "toy cameras". I already have the fisheye which was like $40 bucks at urban outfitters -_- But I what I want to do is start experimenting with cheap toy cameras with expired films, that's what gives it the "lomo" feel.

We'll see how that goes and I guess I'll post those on my flickr account.

PS- Happy Birthday Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. whats wrong with my lomo?
    i cant controlf lash mabe im just dum

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i spent more time learning photography. maybe in the future.

    thanks for the birthday wish simon!

    do you want to help me fix my blog layout? after finals and once i get home?
    i like yours a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephen: Hmm that's weird. Maybe you had to flash switch on? But I don't think you're that dumb no to realize that. Idk, those fisheye cameras are cheap plastic toys to be honest

    Elizabeth: Sure! I change my layout way too much

    ReplyDelete