Dec 20, 2009

Sucks to those in the blizzard

I am so grateful that I live just a little couple hundred miles away from the nasty blizzard taking place on the east coast.

I have a love/hate relationship with snow- it's pretty and magically but I hate the cold. My dislike for snow was established in January 2008, the third year going snowboarding. Don't get me wrong, snowboarding is fun but after the hour mark pass and the realization of me not being able to feel my fingers is when I call it quits.

My Christmas present from my sister arrived yesterday and she just decided to give them to me early, my family never opens presents on the actual day let alone get "gifts". In my previous blog post I mention something about saying I want new headphones that go around the ear; later that day I told her that I wanted headphones and she said yes, so basically I knew what I was getting from her.

Here they are, a green Panasonic retro style headphones. They are super comfortable and cancels a good amount of noise; now I just have to have the balls to wear them out when walking to my classes.

1 comment: