Oh by the way I almost crashed on the freeway today, it was chilling.
I was in the middle lane going my regular speed and the semi-truck next to me decides to cut into my lane because the car in front of his was going slow. As soon as the truck came into my lane I reacted by pressing my break and switching over to the next lane to avoid the truck. I guess I overreacted a little and didn't fully turn my head around to see the car next to me as I merged into their lane. Nevertheless I did crash and went my way, thank you Lord.
-------------
Stephen: The downtown here is I like any other downtown, historic met with modern society.
Elizabeth: Haha really? there is like one Korean restaurant here and it's nasty.
Oh and about getting your own domain, you should totally do it. And you should apply for the google adsense program thing, that way you can put ads on your blog and make a little money. I have ads on my blog right now but barely get any thing since no one reads my blogs haha. I was able to put ads on my blog because I'm already a partner on youtube and they use the same program with google so I was able to just add it to my blog. (Wow that sounds so repetitive)
Oh and if you still need help with a new layout tell me!
omg! you're SO RIGHT! i should do it! i think i will! and i'm using so many exclamation points! it's because i'm excited!! thanks to you!
ReplyDeleteand i do need help! hopefully before the end of this week if you have time...how do i get started and how do i tell you what i would like? haha
oh yeah and thank God you didn't get killed today!
ReplyDelete